Sexual harassment & Redressal Cell Helpline - 01664-274218
Sexual harassment is unwelcome sexual behaviour that’s offensive, humiliating or intimidating. It can be written, verbal or physical, and can happen in person or online.
Both men and women can be the victims of sexual harassment. When it happens at work, school or uni, it may amount to sex discrimination.
What does it include?
Sexual harassment can include someone:
- touching, grabbing or making other physical contact with you without your consent
- making comments to you that have a sexual meaning
- asking you for sex or sexual favours
- leering and staring at you
- displaying rude and offensive material so that you or others can see it
- making sexual gestures or suggestive body movements towards you
- cracking sexual jokes and comments around or to you
- questioning you about your sex life
- insulting you with sexual comments
- committing a criminal offence against you, such as making an obscene phone call, indecently exposing themselves or sexually assaulting you.
- Dr Lalita Gupta
- Dr. Kritika
- Mrs. Rekha
- Ms. Neha Dhawan
Sexual harassment & Redressal Cell Helpline – 01664-274218